I’m having a problem with my new podcast host and it seems I won’t be able to upload a podcast until next month. I had my notes and everything ready to do a podcast today. I might do it anyway and upload it when I actually can. My host changed their rate plans (which wasn’t a big deal) but they go into effect on the 1st, and I have my plan to renew on the 4th (so I always know I have money to cover it!) and right now, my plan has been put on hold until I set up the new plan. I would do that, but at the moment, I don’t have the money to do so! Unless anything happens to change this, it will be June 4th before I can get another episode out. I’m sorry for this confusion and problem.